2022 💎 Diamond Hands Club

Market looks shaky AF.

Who wishes they took some profits on the way to 0.004?

I do!

Good news is, if you’re buying now it’s almost a 10x back to those recents highs.

5 Likes

Yeah interestingly ETN is holding up better than most coins right now. I have started buying more but my feeling is BTC still has a long way to fall down. Its kinda cool that ETN has been creeping up a bit to hold its value for the most part. I think with Anytask ETN has something real and legit. Here’s hoping more people see that and move into ETN more. I wonder where BTC will bottom out though… back to 3-4k… or will it stabilize somewhere around 20-25…

8 Likes

:wave:morning…

Yeah markets looking a tad scary. Greed and fear index off the charts… someones buying though :man_shrugging:

Have a good day…

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

11 Likes

Good morning !!

Have a wonderful Wednesday…

Did you hear about the guy who invented the knock-knock joke?
He won the “no-bell” prize.

:peace_symbol::heart::zap:

8 Likes

Im guessing you are all watching the markets ??

Well luna has took a nose dive, btc is dropping like a stone yet.

#WAGMI

3 Likes

8 posts were split to a new topic: Luna Discussion

Remarkable how ETN is holding up better than most other alts. I mean, it’s low, but at least it’s not 0.002!

9 Likes

Goooood morning all!!!

Wow markets are still dropping, nevermind we have seen this before … stay positive hodl :muscle:.

Have a great day…

There is always light. If only we’re brave enough to see it. If only we’re brave enough to be it

:peace_symbol::heart::zap:

8 Likes

Created all time low in Satoshi value. And we are 30 percent down in last 24 hours.

Well, people wanted more volume, looks like we’ve got it!

Back in my old buying zone… so will it be “in for a penny in for a pound” or “throwing good money after bad”?

1 Like

Buying too, hopefully a wise decision :crossed_fingers: At least it will bring down the average buying cost for many, if they do choose to buy now.

3 Likes

We have to take a lot on faith at the moment, well we have to take almost everything on faith… apart from Anytask being a solid use case platform, but for anything else we just don’t know, except that we do know they are working on “stuff” because people have told us that… might grab a few more, wonder if I’ve missed the bottom already.

2 Likes

It all depends on bitcoin, which seems correlated to stocks. If the dow jones bounces today, we might see some sustained momentum with bitcoin. If the dow bombs again then crypto is almost certainly headed down too. I think it is possible bitcoin gets down to around 24/24.5k but we can hope for some sustained momentum here :pray:

If btc gets to 24k then i’ll be buying there too.

2 Likes

Good morning…

Friday 13th !!! Market is green :yum:

Have a great day

8 Likes

Good morning…

A new week is here!! Wishing you a magnificent Monday

10 Likes

Gm all

:zap::zap::zap::zap::zap::zap:

9 Likes

Good morning :pray:

Wednesday morning already! :sunrise_over_mountains:
Have a good one

11 Likes

Any news after RE speak? Did he mention Electroneum?

2 Likes

Yeah he mentioned eEectroneum and the Anytask_Platform quite a lot. Showed some slides with logos on. Spoke about cbdc financial inclusion and more along with other guests.

Im sure they will release the video.

8 Likes

Have a fantastic Friday :grinning:

6 Likes