2022 ๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Hands Club

I think, Every time Kucoin corrects, there is a drop. I think the blockchain is not an update but a fix

1 Like

AREmoji_20220317_122932_47182

Happy St.patricks day :four_leaf_clover:

4 Likes

Is Electroneum considering joining the staking algorithm? donโ€™t you think it would be nice? People become people who hold such a hold with what they hold in their hands, and they also make a profit. ETN stakers in the market win.

I think, @Richard_Ells first of all you should think about this system. In this way, the stock markets that make the staking system are increasing day by day. Crypto asset with staking algorithm may appear.

The latest exchange was Uphold. started testing and created a waiting list for beta testing

3 Likes

Goooooood morning ETN fam

AREmoji_20220318_075001_29926

Update from ETN-NETWORK CEO Richard Ells on twitter

:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::grin:

6 Likes

Guys, just done a paper wallet importโ€ฆ. Itโ€™s showing as complete but no tx hashโ€ฆ. The balance of the transaction is green and showing zeroโ€ฆ. Will it update? Itโ€™s only been about 3 hours and says 7 is the normal timeโ€ฆ.

1 Like

Is it because of this?

1 Like

Maybe? So literally do the same thing again? @BegaMutex

1 Like

The only reason I know about that is I came across it when someone asked where BegaMutex was and I looked to see when his last posts wereโ€ฆ if thereโ€™s a problem with paper wallet imports it would have been good to have an official heads up about thatโ€ฆ

1 Like

Yup. As that Link Pete supplied saidโ€ฆ Import twice, should sort it. I donโ€™t think this effects paper wallets with nothing on them before the blockchain update at the end of last year.

The team will need to rewrite it at some point to cater for the changes introduced in Aurora blockchain update.

4 Likes

Electroneum tweet

3 Likes

Thanksโ€ฆ. Retrying!

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Paper wallet import seems to be working second time. Cheers for the helpโ€”for a second thought I had a Zero balance!!!

5 Likes

Hey my ETN family hope everyone is doing good. Still holding still hoping here. Never sold a single coin. Still trust in the man Richard Ells. Hopefully things start to move soon with the news. I know they are working hard to in the background. Still very excited to see what happens. GLTA.

10 Likes

When KYC AML and CTP work smoothly, no one will be able to extinguish the fire of the rocket. everything is ready, the team is just waiting for the time

a few exchange managers said that we are aware of the seriousness of KYC and AML. now the old or new cryptocoins in the market started to work KYC and AML. After U.S President Biden signed the contract

In the article, he recommended governments to work with CBDCs.

You wonโ€™t believe it, but I can say that Electroneum is a pioneer again.

We believe you @Richard_Ells
We believe your team

8 Likes

AREmoji_20220319_083858_16575

Happy weekend everybody

Have a good one

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

9 Likes

AREmoji_20220321_080530_9017

Good Morning and happy Monday !!!

A new week is here :raised_hands:

I hope you have an amazing week.
Whatever you do
Wherever you go
Stay safe
And always stay you.

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

7 Likes

When will kucoin deposit open again?

Only Kucoin know that. Ask their Support.

7 Likes

Hello everyone :heavy_heart_exclamation:

5 Likes