2021 💎 Diamond Hands FOMO Club

A conversion at £1 or £10 a coin would work for me :laughing: :laughing:

11 Likes

I don’t have a faintest idea about that, would make sense though. Business wise, volatility (after mass adoption at least) seems a poor idea.

Of course, regulators want accountability and taxation. That’s in the books for sure.

3 Likes

No, neither wanted or possible as things stand. Not something to worry about.

9 Likes

Yeah, pump then stable, cheers! :tropical_drink:

4 Likes

Have a fantastic Thursday.

Stay safe.

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

9 Likes

Slow and steady, becoming more mainstream

5 Likes

George and my Super Chat about ETN at 34:35! First time he pronounce AnyTask correctly!!! Haha :heart:

Positive words about us :+1: :beers::beers::beers::rocket:

5 Likes

Ha, but he still doesn’t get that the market for Anytask buyers is the USA and other developed counties who have money and want to outsource digital skills. Why in the heck would someone with any reasonable level of common sense think that you would market a freelance platform to buyers in markets where the majority of the population can’t afford to outsource digital tasks or even have the need to do so?

George is kind of dense sometimes IMO. He actually seems to have almost zero idea what ETN is about and what Anytask actually is. It isn’t that hard to figure out ha.

5 Likes
6 Likes

Could ETN be one of the private interface payment providers?

5 Likes

At least is one of the few in the air whu are mentioning ETN name in positive way… is 10000 different crypto in the air now… and we not a popular recently… (unfortunatelly)… don’t expect George to have super knowledge about us… why? because no-one talk about us anymore… but hope that will change soon… IMO George has one of the best knowledge about how to invest in crypto… I did many mistakes in last 3 years… and he pointing all of them… I just upset I did not watch him at least from 1 or 2 years ago… if I do I will be laughing now

1 Like

I like George it’s not personal, but if you talk about something as if you know what you are talking about then actually do some &#@* research and get it right. IMO misinformation is unprofessional.

4 Likes

Relax… finally he knows how to pronounce AnyTask… slowly slowly and knowledge will come… when ETN start to shine :beers::beers::beers:

2 Likes

I am relaxed.

I’m calling George out as being lazy about his research into ETN. It is pure utter laziness at it’s finest, he knows virtually nothing about it or Anytask.

But yet he’s butt hurt they turned down an interview opp with him. You’d think if he was serious about wanting to interview them he’d had done some research and have some questions prepared in advance.

IMO he’s humoring you because you spend money on his superchat, but I’m not going to back off the fact I think he’s being lazy and dismissive about ETN and if he can’t get it right then STFU and just be honest that he has no clue what ETN is about or what Anytask is and doesn’t really care.
If you are clueless then say I’m clueless.

I just call it how I see it.

Also, I think it’s a bit unethical to pocket funds collected via superchats over and over without ever actually putting in an effort to learn about the subject matter. If you are going to accept the funds and the question, then do put in the work…PERIOD.

4 Likes

Interesting article, would be great if they were what you suggest… and yet what connection to ETN the coin? We are not going to replace the pound! Or even be issued by a central bank alongside it surely? If they use Electroneum Ltd platform and tech all well and good, but could we get a situation like Ripple where people say it is just Ripple tech that financial institutions may use and not XRP the token.

Generally I find it funny in the crypto space when it comes to learning about projects most people don’t do their homework at all. They buy into some hype and then follow the coin they bought into no matter how bad it might be. I have tried to tell people many times about ETN but when they are so invested in other coins they don’t want to see it for what it is because in the psychology they don’t want to find out they might have made a bad original choice with the coin they bought into. Its the same psychology as belief systems. When you absolutely believe in something it’s very hard to change because the ego doesn’t like to be wrong so it creates these barriers.

I haven’t researched every coin out there but I looked at quite a few and still can’t find one that has done what ETN has done and yet ETN price and trade volume is quite low. It’s kind of interesting how that has worked out. Other projects have boomed or there has been tons of fakery around volume and marketing hype. It always seemed to me that other projects were jealous of ETN and thus they shunned ETN. Where RE has been open about how great other projects are like DASH and BTC and how the market only benefits from other success stories, most others diss ETN and other projects. So much judgment about what is valid and what isn’t. Still, over the years, the big thing is the lack of adoption and ETN soldiers on with achieving this following legal frameworks and working to innovate. I think they are right to turn down interviews with influencers. Projects need to stand on their own. Most people in crypto watch regular channels and its only the same people that get to see these influencers. Mainstream people don’t care. There needs to be ways of engaging the mainstream to become successful. If you only reach those already invested in blockchain you aren’t achieving much.

Generally people don’t change with their psychology. It takes something really big to make them look further and almost like they are shocked into doing something. ANYTASK is groundbreaking but most of the people I showed it to gave it nothing more than a cursory look and dismissed it. ETN has a moral compass with the way it’s blockchain is run and things like donate etc but people mostly interested in get rich quick trading don’t care about things like that.

At the end of the day it’s just going to take more time. The team is really dedicated, professional and has a plan. I think if crypto is going to be mainstream ETN will be up there with the top projects. There is no way to no for sure. Anything can happen. I think that most of the projects will never achieve what ETN has though because of the way they are run as companies and the lack of regulation that means they can never get any corporate partnerships.

11 Likes

AREmoji_20210723_080229_11131

Have a fantastic friday
Stay safe
Stay happy
Stay you

:peace_symbol::heart::zap:

6 Likes

V5.1.1 app update now available for IOS.

2 Likes

That’s 2 app updates fairly close to one another. Can’t see any major changes.

1 Like

Are we expecting update today?

1 Like
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website