2021 💎 Diamond Hands FOMO Club

Binance has always seemed dodgy to me - I am sure there is a lot of illegal activity behind many exchanges and projects. Doing things with integrity is best even if it fails in the end.

7 Likes

Have a good one.!!!

Stay safe

:peace_symbol::heart::zap:

8 Likes

Weekly stats

AnyTask_Platform …

3 Likes

:warning: SPAM EMAIL ON TWITTER!!! WARNING :warning:

From @gardin_felipe

Congratulations! You are one of the loyal users of Electroneum who is lucky to get a prize of crypto with 850,000 ETN from ETN Mining Rewards.
The Electroneum Mining Rewards aims to provide greater access and awareness to projects within the electroneum ecosystem
For more info about the collect your award, please visit: my.electroneum.com.award-winning-project.info
For security reasons, this link will expire in 60 minutes. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner.
Best wishes!
Electroneum Team
#Electroneum #ETN #CryptocurrencyNews

offered that I had won in a personal message but when I went on site my browser didn’t auto Gil so he’s phishing for log in details!!

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing…

3 Likes
7 Likes

Many Integrations in coming weeks. That sounds good to me.

The refining of Anytask UX/UI is also good news.

5 Likes
7 Likes

I missed info about the progress the team is making on KYC. After a few month, and probably because of the enlargement of the team, this week my Proof of funds was accepted. I gues that the backlog is decreasing rapidly, or am i the only lucky one?

7 Likes

I have been seeing many such posts like yours on facebook as well. I think they are actually clearing the backlog.

5 Likes

You’re the first one I’ve seen that’s had good news about the backlog. So maybe they’ve been busy working on the huge project of blockchain integration whatever that means and now they’re finally focusing some energy on the backlog in earnest. Clearly that’s the big detractor right now from people seeing ETN as legitimate. How sad that this happened. But I’m glad that it seems like it’s getting better.

2 Likes

I think it was more along the lines of they kept adding staff. At some point the backlog grew slower, then stopped growing. Now it is actually shrinking. Not much glamor they way I describe it but it takes time to keep adding people to a unique role. I hope they are continuing to grow the kyc team because even now it is the Achilles heel that keeps them from being able to add significant numbers of new users.
For comparison, the exchanges I have done kyc with have had this done in the 1-8 hour range.

5 Likes

It must be very difficult especially when dealing with so many different languages, and yes it’s sad that something which should make them look legit is seen as just the opposite, but I guess that’s as much because of the slowness rather than the actual process.

Still waiting for mine. On 28th June it will be 30 days since the “waiting for more than 30 days” ticket was submitted, so maybe we then need a “30 days after the 30 days support ticket to the support ticket to the support ticket system”… passed the six months since account locking a few days back.

1 Like

People just waved it away at the time, but I had a bad feeling about it, don’t know why. And here we are…

1 Like

hang in there Pete, hopefully all good soon.

Check this out - found today looks like a copy of ETN

1 Like

Have you tried the google form in the bottom of this link? After waiting more than 3 months, I tried the google form in the link, support team resolved the issue within couple of days.

1 Like

Have an amazing Caturday and an even better weekend…

Stay safe…

8 Likes

Yes, thanks, that’s what I was saying, after 30 days since the last communication I tried that, I was just wondering if there’s another form you can fill in 30 days after the Google form, like a support ticket to the support ticket to the support ticket. :wink:

3 Likes

I was scrolling through the top 1000 coins today and things have really changed in the last 3 - 4 years. Its super interesting actually. Makes me have more respect for certain projects including ETN. Most of them are completely useless with no adoption plans and you can see how pointless they are. In time a few good projects will likely dominate and get the adoption, as they rise up the others will start to disappear. If I get working again I will buy more ETN for sure. They are doing better than we realize compared to other projects.

7 Likes

Happy monday everyone…

Have a magnificent Monday

Wherever you go
Whatever you do
Stay safe

7 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website