2021 💎 Diamond Hands FOMO Club

We did but we are still only just entering the start of a new longer term uptrend, so no worries it’s just the beginning.

6 Likes

This looks fantastic…

:scream::zap:

6 Likes

Hi guys,

Anyone familiar with Payaccept? Just had a look on their website and, briefly looking, it seems to be a “non-custodial wallet” that uses “market leading cold storage technology”. They apparently allow users to manage and trade various cryptos.

Anyway, I’ve noticed that they accept Electroneum (or at least their logo is on the website) but have never remembered an announcement on this.

Could this be a new collaboration?

8 Likes

Good find. This is the first I remember seeing of this.
They appear to be based in the Netherlands.
I think it it time to give it a deep dive. Lets see what kind of info we can find.

1 Like

I just try today CLI wallet and on the end all went fine… IMO is really worth to try… is not hard… needs a bit of extra work… but is not to complicated

2 Likes

Multiple Digital Assets

Bitcoin (BTC) is not only the foremost and foremost cryptocurrency as well as the crypto-sphere. With over 2,000 types of cryptocurrencies, it is clear that the crypto industry is huge.

That’s why PayAccept is pushing for an inclusive crypto payment ecosystem that includes as many cryptocurrencies as possible. To begin with, it enables the use of 50 cryptocurrencies, including Ripple, Bitcoin, Electroneum, EOS, ZCash, Ethereum, and Bitcoin Cash. Other supported cryptocurrencies are Litecoin, Tron, and Neo.

2 Likes

It seems the founder is one of the ones who founded next exchange. This seems to be a product in development or an ICO scam. It is a little too soon to tell. it appears to be offering a blockchain way of remembering your other blockchain wallet details so that you can trade and stuff. Also it wants to be a payment gateway. These ideas have potential if implemented well. The question I have is did next exchange ever go live?
Here are some links.

Good
https://www.einnews.com/pr_news/540151493/payaccept-and-new-sources-energy-begins-transition-to-blockchain-based-decentralized-energy-market

Bad

UncleDen Ranking.
Be Careful with this one.

8 Likes

Thanks for looking into it. Guess it’s best to steer clear of this for now.

2 Likes

On this day in history

Alan Shepard, Jr., made a 15-minute suborbital flight in the Freedom 7 spacecraft, becoming the first U.S. astronaut to travel in space

Have a good one.

Stay safe

:peace_symbol::heart::zap:

6 Likes
7 Likes

There are A few mistakes on thw article. I think this was made by an etn supporter

This is something I’ve waited for, known figures in the scene making some noise about ETN.

The fomoer in me thinks people like Mati Greenspan wouldn’t put their reputation on the line without insight into some things to come. Fingers crossed!

6 Likes

He’s credible for sure. He wouldn’t risk his reputation for a dud. He’s an advisor too so knows what’s going on.

4 Likes

Wish someone on Twitter would put that Jay person right though, talking about ETN’s “lies” but as I see it he has three lies of his own in his tweet.

2 Likes

:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

10 Likes

Cheeky Crypto should talk about us… soon. I just sent Super Chat :wink::muscle:

5 Likes

Omg today they talk and talk about ETN … good… they are honest… when the BIG news are come out… I think we get them to cover that nicely :smirk:… right now at least ETN name is on their chanel in good way :muscle::wink::facepunch::rocket::rocket::rocket:

7 Likes

I think you all do a great jobb for ETN, this is so perfect time to create more awarnes about ETN…ETN is so amazing. 99% of other coins are not playing in the same leag as ETN, so soon the masses will flock to ETN

6 Likes

Yes… but we need CEO and the Team to show off also… and something BIG what influencers can see and start talking about that… hope they cooking BIG things and anouncments will come out soon :crossed_fingers::pray:

“this is so perfect time to create more awarnes about ETN” a bit wrong time when ETN decided to be silent :astonished::grin:

5 Likes

I am sure something will come, but to time frame AnyThing with ETN is a lottery…exept we all win

2 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website