2021 💎 Diamond Hands FOMO Club

On this day in history… music

1962 - The Beatles

The Beatles played at the Casbah Coffee Club, Liverpool without George Harrison who was ill. This was the group’s last performance before leaving for their third extended engagement in Hamburg, West Germany.

1978 - Police

The Police released ‘Roxanne’ as the first single from their debut album Outlandos d’Amour. The song was written from the point of view of a man who falls in love The title came from the name of the character in the play Cyrano de Bergerac, which Sting saw on an old poster which was hanging in a hotel foyer in Paris, France where the group had been staying. The song failed to chart but when re-released in 1979, peaked at No.12 on the UK Singles Chart.

Have an amazing day
Stay safe
Take care

:peace_symbol::heart::coffee:

10 Likes

The silent cry of fortitude in the ranks is commendable. Diamond hands for the win.

11 Likes

Did you guys notice CoinBureau made a new video about KuCoin? I’d expect some movement for some alts not available on other major exchanges.

5 Likes
7 Likes

The pain became so great, that I couldn’t prevent my hands from scouping up some more diamonds :grin:

12 Likes

ETN is the answer!

5 Likes

On this day…

1973 - David Bowie

During his Ziggy Stardust world tour, David Bowie played the first of three sold out nights at Shinjuku Koseinenkin, Kaikan, Tokyo, Japan.

David Copperfield Makes the Statue of Liberty Disappear

April 8, 1983

Milk Bottles

April 8, 1879

First milk sold in glass bottles in the U.S. (Echo Farms Dairy Co. of New York).

Stay safe
Have fun
Stay you…

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

8 Likes

Just to highlight the importance of the AML/KYC FCA compliance situation, Wirex are not having a great time.

7 Likes

wow, reading that it sounds like wirex were acting horrendously! - hope they get locked up

EDIT - do you think the day will come when binance has it’s skeletons dug up? :smiley:

3 Likes

Wouldn’t it be nice to get some of those uplifting Friday news to pick things up! One can dream.

6 Likes

… and regulators sooooo slow, where have we heard that one before?

5 Likes

There is so much dodgy activities in crypto. Seems like so many are getting away with so much. I hope ETN’s approach pays off in the end. They deserve it after all the work that has gone into it.

12 Likes

d4289026481b2b41e3690701cb7e44e5

Friday fact

The English name Friday comes from the Old English Frīġedæġ , meaning “Day of Frige.” This is as a result of the Old English goddess Frigg (an Anglo-Saxon interpretation of the Norse goddess Freya) being associated with the Roman goddess Venus.

Have a fantastic friday

:peace_symbol::heart::grin:

9 Likes

Are we going to have any kind of news this week?
Price is stable around 50 sats which is good, though we need more!

3 Likes

I’d expect the usual Friday update about improvement in UI, a couple more staff recruited, TV ads going OK and someone passed their driving test.

To be honest, I’m happy and confident they are doing a decent job behind the scenes and the project looks as solid as ever.

If we could get some exchange/big news this bull cycle that would be great but hopefully we’ll get steady growth regardless.

9 Likes
4 Likes

Update…

9 Likes

Are ETN in the Revolt eco system?

2 Likes

Apparently, the Anytask ad has been seen on Skysports in the UK today.

13 Likes

good good :slight_smile: - that’s the first UK sighting isn’t it?

2 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website