2021 ๐Ÿ’Ž Diamond Hands FOMO Club

where is the transaction pending? Sending to Kucoin from mobile wallet? or withdrawing from Kucoin to mobile wallet?

Thanks, yes relieved, sort ofโ€ฆ itโ€™s good to put it behind me, main thing is to try and make sure it never happens again, so I will probably only withdraw from the app now and never add anything. Kind of left me with an empty feeling really, I felt much happier when we at a third of a cent and we didnโ€™t have KYC, AML, FCA, SEC and heaven knows how many other important 3 letter acronyms made by important people designed to โ€œprotectโ€ us all.

My biggest complaint with the way it was done was taking 6 months before actually saying what they wanted!

2 Likes

Thanks, it was very quickly approved once I uploaded it so donโ€™t know if anyone really spent much time looking at my carefully compiled 175 pages!

3 Likes

Was there anything to indicate WHY he was on a CBDC panel? The DPF was name checked presumably without digging much further into what itโ€™s for?

2 Likes

Sending from paper wallet to mobile wallet

oh ok I havenโ€™t done that in the past sorry canโ€™t help with that one

Not specifically but I can only imagine heโ€™s thereโ€™s because of the DPF and heโ€™s got himself in the mix with the right people.

Billon, Accenture, Ripple and QNT all doing bits, including with governments, so itโ€™s a good look.

6 Likes

Anyone noticing how fast the number of watchlists is going up for etn on coinmarketcap?

3 Likes

53k now - not bad right

4 Likes

Yep. Last 10 days has seen about 1600. Itโ€™s probably even quicker now.

6 Likes

Oh yeah itโ€™s good, I just wondered if the people listening to the panel at the event might have wondered why he was there!

3 Likes

really steady gains 7 days up 100 percent and around 10-15 % per day - slow and steady - that is some amazing growth.

6 Likes

AREmoji_20210916_074721_7837

Have good one.

Stay safe

:peace_symbol::heart::zap:

7 Likes

I know Ollie is hinting/mentioning Bittrex, which is a smaller exchange than Kucoin, (Kucoin is #5 on CMC - Bittrex is #18 on CMC).

Presumably the nice thing is that US investors will be able to get involved now - I wonder how much extra volume might this bring??

(P.S) We are also on Huobi which is #3 on CMC!

3 Likes

Kucoin is pumping again today too. Bittrix is decent I think the fees are a touch higher than some exchanges I heard - not sure if anyone can confirm that.

1 Like

Just have to hope the growth isnโ€™t because Kucoin is currently closed for ETN deposits/withdrawals, but rather market sentiment.

2 Likes

yeah I donโ€™t think it has to do with the wallet maintenance. People can send coins to other exchanges and trade to move back to kucoin if they wanted to

1 Like

Either way if ETN maintains a 20% increase per day compounded, thatโ€™s 30p by the end of the month. Obviously not going to happen, but one can wish :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Just hit 60 sats again - been 6 months since we hit those highs of 70 sats or so, this time something tells me we are heading a lot higherโ€ฆ

4 Likes

1200 sats like back in the 2018 would be nice :slight_smile:

6 Likes
Community Terms | Main Terms & Conditions | Privacy Policy | Support Tickets | Main Website