🎉 10 X ETN comunity Top up 100 MB for South Africa

I do get the concern, but I think you actually have it backwards.
You could see this as akin to the Teach a Man to Fish proverb. People are more likely to donate if they know how their donation is going to benefit someone.
To each their own, however.

1 Like

I’ll join in on this, and I would like to encourage everyone with something to spare, to help give a warm welcome to the new ETN users that will be joining us.

Sharing brings happiness.

1 Like

@Lerato

A word of warning.
So a moderator doesnt have to step in.
A charity is one thing but asking for donations personally is called soliciting.
Theses are forum rules.
Others have been given holidays for doing the same thing.
Thankyou.
:chipmunk::chipmunk:

5 Likes

I think you’re gunna see a lot more of this in years to come if the target is the unbanked. I’m not sure if it is really so wrong. But yea, I’ll leave it at that for now, I’ve seen many old hats here also technically ‘soliciting’ that get away with it. Maybe it’s about being creative with the requests. Hmmm

0 Likes

Its been clearly stated many times.
As Ive said Charity is one thing that is an integral part of most crypto projects.
Asking for money (crypto) for personal gain is another matter entirely.

There are many means available to gain free Crypto legitimately.
Airdrops for example.
Join coinbase earn…theres a topic in here on how to do it.https://community.electroneum.com/t/free-crypto-coinbase-earn-link/14908
@Lerato

2 Likes

WOW. We as community are again showing great connection and care for each other. Together we already raised 16487 ETN for top ups. This mean we can top up 50 persons with 100MB top up.
THANK YOU ALL FOR DONATIONS

13 Likes

I’m from South Africa…I have the Unlimited SIM and have topped up before…I believe the transaction we did was a first for Crypto…First ETN To data transaction ever…!!:wink::wink::wink:(It was also documented!!)…I’m always game for more tho…:rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

Today 250 ETNs is only $1.44USD. That’s a LOT? :blush:

4 Likes

How about posting this offer in the ETN south Africa facebook group here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElectroneumSA/

:slight_smile:

2 Likes

For us yes it is a lot a lot.
Now with 1$ we can buy 2000 mb monthly net in my country.
It is still a lot for most of us
Because our income is around 100$ per month
And there is wild inflation

2 Likes

Sent 100. My cloud miner payout.

0 Likes