10,000 Free ETN Giveaway!

etnjxhRZQYGBjmrF1WVRZsh57jdQj6k63BVTv8XjQs1jbS5corTEiFFC1xpqg9W1vWHSJBC96sF9piXjYnXfw9Kt8WhpyDHzWP

Hi, i love electronium because it provides money transfer fast and no cost. It will be future paypall.

etnk6Ne31hBZid5gARFDDyDdBngVMDGhZDpRk7PVf5JtH145oq21C6zEfdmbjQAP27h6KNzuPwQXrhFJKCGfvsrd4JNc1i26JG

ETN its god veri god

f4VR74XR616Tw2wAMMfaLV1vmYBSBBbmWXBUtaV8YDb6DHsfKRoYkFaCvhPhsGDDfm1afhzLNuf5XGFmNrvodPoQ6m4qPQFwJNT5WzcLffxzR
Здравствуйте. Мне нравилась сама идея добывать монеты через смартфон. Можно было бы бедным раздавать смартфоны " Электрон" и они сами накопают себе монет. И придут в магазин или аптеку и купят необходимое. Это была бы самая лучшая реклама. Но сейчас это сделать сложно, очень медленно майнятся монеты((( .
А вообще эта монета могла бы заменит и биткоин и доллар. Сделайте устройство майнинг-тахометр например. И можно на велосипеде, мотоцикле, автомобиле, трамвае, троллейбусе…добывать монеты.
Примеров полно можно придумать. Электронеум подарила надежду на легкость добычи, и тут же летом её и отменила, увеличив сложность. Но благо есть её форк, который я добыл и очень рад.:ru:

Hello, I participated in ICO back in 2017, very unique project and ETN app is simple to use and I think this is just the beginning, ETN is here to stay.

*** My Public address: etnkJpDWbQe4kxPLE8xjnDQBY32w2puKoGq49XqB58yqLXB8Ykz9ZTV6NnJsShsio8CZU88pGZwoS33YmtQi6e4yAfjQbE5TzW

Electroneum is the easiest payment system that is poised to take over the world. I’m all in. I’m starting a business in Naples Florida and plan to accept ETN.

etnjwCsRYbYJkSHEHaLAsFRYUpNhTR7tzfC9u3UpsYx8DXVcvzs4cUuZxNNDUyAyv6dCVa1o11KtdHjF8gvnq12y3gjsPEG89c

etnkJZk6qjKfhGdazZSGMtAqUWN6WUmzi7vGVMiPKyH6fCLNuPNn9nK7DgPR66RXNWLEgadtcSwVXH4B4knHptDJ5fCEuxcnfD

My lovely coin for mobile miner. Simpel, easy, mobile and benefit.

etnkDvXiCMWN3YV7QMGzddUzA8ujbaA2Jd3ysE4Mrae3SUxi3WSpS6PLyJuVXi4UmjEjCGiSBA47p8fUcRr3juXT3o7G9idusL
etn forever

3rd
Electroneum is chasing mass adoption and others are chasing the 1%
My english is limited so I keep it small and on point thanks :blush:

hope I win even if its small.
thank you

my address:
etnk3ymN5YyMkS9nazhBAEdJYR8fpcuYS
AJUoXLXefXjPM5ts6WidhoSh9aB7185T5
7zgK6L1XDjhKsPb5QETBc86Js9iSMBnC

As I sit and peruse the forums, my electroneum node syncs with the blinding speed of a 1Ghz amd netbook. I see there have been 173 posts on this topics before me. That’s my favorite number., I am just getting into cryptocurrencies, it’s been a long time since I was an algorithm cowboy, and I’ve missed a decade or two of an exploding, chaotic new world. So why do I like Electroneum?

The dark color scheme. So soothing.

The name, hearkening to electrony yumminess, mmmm.

THe fact that the software tools so far are just reasonably heavy, and haven’t yet crashed my pcs for completely opaque reasons.

Yes, soon I will have a node caught up to the block chain. And later today I will put it on the home desktop servery thing I’m going to go pick up.

Perhaps by then, I will have 10ETN on my phone, enough to withdraw for the first time.

I like how electroneum coddles our poor abused cell phones by providing powerful champions, titans of hashing power created in their image, to battle their way into the future of the blockchain, mining ever forward, as long as we check the app here and there and remember our sacred pin numbers. Oh noble avatars of power, thank you for sparing my poor qualcomm adreno a hot, lithium-wasting fate worse than death, its attempt at being a working opencl device was noble, but perhaps, better aimed at doing deep learning calculations as the Siris and Googles of our future attempt to slip their sponsors wishes into our minds, their algorithmic wizardry sharply aimed at our desires and needs, forever trying to know before we do, what fast food ad we will be too weak to resist.

Yawn. I been up tooooo long.

Electronium is the first digital currency to be specialized on smart phones. Electronium allows users to easily extract, even using a mobile phone, to give users access to Travian and their personal files on their phone.

etnjznNSbR8CMzEb41hzM81kmKVkN8JDC9d9ctBWaVXfNGKegzaN66hFr4zmf5g2YSiYLuVFQosPmhHHxEYanzUQ9kxgAAmoXC

Uploading: 20181114_173915.png…
There’s a couple of reason why I like (love) the Electroneum coin.

1. I’m a huge fan for the instant payment that Electroneum offers, as I believe this is an edge for its usability when compared to other crypto out there.

2. I also love how the Electroneum team integrated mobile mining of Electroneum coin with a mobile handset as I’m an active miner.

3. I also like the integration of KYC to the Electroneum network as I believe this will go a long way in global acceptability of the coin.

4. The final reason I love Electroneum is because of how active its community is. How I am constantly kept appraised with the current happening as concerns the Electroneum coins.

etnk4LXFmm4Wi3eNm7hDamN1gLBPNkhLKfnKkNvVNsA3CE2fRss1FbHVsTFgZXof8uLMFSivq7988PuHphPZZyCL76ArjNAqBr

Congratulations man :wink:

Electroneum, the best project of all time, the futur could be BIGGER…

etnjwQRCkpAdmc3PzkE17WYZLwyLcHaJ7HmasgVtRfaSSdJCvcWj6u17KCDct1vkuvE3FaNiq5GPV2iJ6vBYAeJt8shfwdZWCF

Good luck to everyone!!!

I was at the office for 20 hours straight as we been trading the markets of BTC/BCASH. I gotta get a some sleep and then i will send out another 5k-10k. We got some bumpy roads in crypto but in time it will settle and smooth out :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I consider ETN as modern " travelers cheque ", that’s why I love ETN. Plus, it’s my only chance to dig some crypto…

etnk1AaoQ7oNfw2D3iUHgWGkM46CUWHdWcir6cnruuJH7ovTBqTYojFREYruohB9mwDNtuh9jmTbkiCCwSAdPB4V87qix45V6N

Thanks anyway :slight_smile:

ETN to the moon!

etnjyfTXnyGETzAFuwXdL2h6ihx5KbdvGC21SM9Ttejg9mDjgqKwN9SgKwXExekPcC7oRPttTGou3RKYx4pZzMof43SnLTPozD

ETN will Replace BTC as it is usable by the masses
etnk9o3ydx1AofXGzdyyP98DveHKKutWmZTjo9rFmmXjetvVzDRqa8eQfDh8DGZZuvXnHBp9pFjFQbHwwhc6fwMW9XNNcBCiV2

1 Like

etnkGghutU8V5HxzdLFfMYS8uAhbvMoC4aWqHHpSHbdUdb55oDZTmDEQdSADPHN8PDBASQ7F8SM2MH3ck3M5j7mh7dtfyNQP48

Yarr I love Electroneum and when I make my millions maybe I will be a pirate!!!

1 Like

etnkNEN1pntg6cnimY7RoiGg8UxC3bakF9wdJ5kW77pUWq2y3FT1NDJcBHWk1FEq8JRzTUxaVMjiv9iroYjC1LfD5mbrstmRXq

I want to see Electroneum bring viable fundraising to schools and charities operating in the developing world. If we can get mass adoption then schools can raise funds to fund teachers and buy equipment for education and give students better opportunities. Students can pay for schooling with mined Electroneum and the cycle continues!

2 Likes

Hi, i love electronium because it provides money transfer fast and no cost. It will be future paypall.

etnjy4nXSf9DYytFRSiNgvWamoABPnwymLXwQnsncJQqhjL4Jp18sQJNKDaG1RpkbxDwRCvuUwCV59zAf7BtTmW95BB8Cc4yfk
---------------------------------------------------------------------

1 Like