10,000 Free ETN Giveaway!

i got that dude :wink: it’s done and really thanks to @cryptocapsule :kissing_heart::kissing_heart::kissing_heart:

2 Likes

Its real, i have already sent out thousands. Alot haven’t checked balances yet :slight_smile:

14 Likes

thank you so much @cryptocapsule yes in youth we trust thanks man :wink:

2 Likes

Thx again. I got 200.

5 Likes

I like Electroneum because they are on the right road to mass adoption and will change many lives in the meantime!

etnkCCB5pV3YuJW8fwbNgh37bAsct7iXB6CKo7es4AYGHHhnGsLBa9wBVNbZMa4wgdbMfajG1UQPYiud4dMHPZYA8REki46Eym

2 Likes

@aironeous watch that man .
Really thanks @cryptocapsule :kissing_heart: best community ever

7 Likes

i m in love with electroneum because it makes every thing easy , i started with it and still going just with it hope to win because I need thank you @cryptocapsule

2 Likes

I start to use electroneum last tow month and I’m happy with it good project I think it will the best in the future :blush:

4 Likes

The first GB blockchain challanging unbanked and the major payment vendors. It will become huge and everybody will use it… Dont know when but will happen!

1 Like

Yep. Legend! 20 beers.

2 Likes

hello, if you want truth i dont know why i became addicted on etn, in my case it looks like when you love someone without any reason. But in fact i have a lot of reasons why i am here and will be here during a lot of years!
etnkPGAeSbxSBWErYdrAJMgoYQJb6r6dNPgkjjkEy8GzKehRoWX3tc6CWhnqojauL8Cjp9irex8xNJ1ZLWn1tPJQ4YusWhkCX8

1 Like

etnk2A7no6sP4SqoiPz2fpcDGV9jvAnyw1xXnK8QF3giCrV1jBzXnpzZkZwmNdQUBt36JB8BCRDmj6JVStPyVZZY1fQZNYDDce

I love electroneum because it’s very easy to use and use the interface first, and I can do all of my operations with a few clicks. Besides, I think it has a much better future than other coins. I would like to thank everyone who contributed to the organization. I wish you continued success. I hope we all do good things together. :):muscle::muscle::muscle:

2 Likes

Hi, just wanted to say this is a fantastic gesture. Well done you.

4 Likes

Lucky man!!!..

2 Likes

Hi Cryptocapsule,

Awesome you are doing this…Like many others I can use some more ETNs in my wallet before the rise in price will really start :slight_smile:.

I like Electroneum because it is a very sound project with a great goal to help the unbanked people connecting to the western world. Thereby it will be awesome if it become a real currency all over the world within 10 years, so everybody will benefit…

etnkDKAQECKG1uhnQzziWrhgYCzYaQeyZPYMRKhwtgEiemM3WzV9iWcFGdA3PKC7BtchZSweaKS2CaGY2aq1tZk68LHN967dcU

BR,
JanTB

1 Like

actually, bro you are the lucky man remember the Halloween :wink: nice job .it doesn’t matter who win or how much win/ get all I get is that I’m a member of this great thing so that is it .

5 Likes

I consider myslef lucky being here with etn. win/lose doesnt matter.
I participate as I love the community behind ETN.
Taking part is just my way of making the events and forum a success.
Trust me when I say it “The community is crazy”!!!
And thanks for the complement. The rocket will soon come.

7 Likes

100% mate!!!:smiley::smiley:

3 Likes

:kissing_heart::+1: yea 100 % right

3 Likes

Holy yeah! I got them! Thanks!! I’m going to do the same, I’m going to make a paper wallet to a couple friends! Thanks to warm me up!!

2 Likes