10,000 Free ETN Giveaway!

UPDATE. I been away, i took a cruise with the family. Only thing i was doing on the cruise was my normal day trading of forex/btc so i haven’t checked the ETN forums or much of anything else

I understand not every single person in this thread had got some free ETN by me, I have gave away over 20,000 total since i posted this. I was doing it as a nice random giveaway to raise spirits as this space has alot of negativity in general lately with the breaish markets.

I will do some more giveaways in the coming weeks before Christmas, so stay tuned and have patience :slight_smile:

14 Likes

I Hope u get What u want!
Nothing is more blessfull than helping others unconditionally.
I wish I could do it too.

I support Electroneum because along with a phenomenal community and fantastic leadership directing the project, it is a coin that is unique and has purpose…

etnk7CgYS9i7xehBRp7SetFvbS9ETEJgshS29nAHPp8KbVFFRLhKizYTGMezSaQN4DdstRBwcsd4tMjgtokzay3aAP5iNfoMXB

Thank you for your generosity @cryptocapsule. Merry Christmas!

2 Likes

Like share &subricsbe thank https://youtu.be/nFpAb0qWfQA

etnk6bFgAPCFRANm1cAB6mMrxnjpchPHzLF5B6RLpffnKydiNqYiuCeVXQFak5F1pS1ZJwoHxn2czKMrRUgbHGco4iSKQbi8kb

etnk6bFgAPCFRANm1cAB6mMrxnjpchPHzLF5B6RLpffnKydiNqYiuCeVXQFak5F1pS1ZJwoHxn2czKMrRUgbHGco4iSKQbi8kb

I love you etn

Love etn

Thank you for the ETN

Etn all the way!
etnk2scgq1U6GTh5GTWFtVKfpBd8NorKJRwV8ZrKkHWZgT5YTHYm5hra5H2RR8YnQyFk39eqSBtmk4cHJKbETeey1mRRLUw8B2

I am sure this year, the price of electroneum can rise higher. Good luck!

etnk9MZwn3UBTqTKAfSF3VSVbArZfSnUsWTvADFiVpzKUor23LiBAc5S7KhBHgkRTY5PqNoKjQ3NA14y7MrpLTej3VM3onbTs5