10,000 Free ETN Giveaway!

Thanks for the update

1 Like

100 etn that is the only thing that can cheer me up now.

etnk6rzRaopRALTPyKWK3GZH2LB43fhTZfdSFRkC1EKQAZ4QvkM3dMD69uDbK4QTLSQzKvDYT49PqXeM5wtRmWnu41J4h5335V

3 Likes

Wow i can’t believe it, i got it.
Who sent it?
Thanks a lot a lot alot.

2 Likes

You are welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

İ love electroneum love you

etnk9y8Czxh8e7BofrGsZYYZxFBw8hGeZGsQGAULQoyPaSaTNC9BQKvaGwFt6XVbBFLzmuhUbPaZv3gKQiMCBNJy5Qaz4Tbqg9

Good morning guys
is there any electroneum left to be givenaway?
Here is my wallet if YES.

etnjyKXgpMoNgJdNn9DeV9CQUMw7UHfKVTZwnPkF6M9oHaGPDLuoXorX6TM37cqFLEGVjsM6cxRhY9sD4TPotCBT7ToJMUkzx8

looks like almost everyone had a bit :frowning:
I was one of the unlucky ones,

4 Likes

Hi and good work @cryptocapsule. If I was lucky enough to receive some free Electroneum I would use it to reward those I could get to join us on our journey to mass adoption.

etnjzgzBgdKYg9Mpfvm2SwVVpZEegGJThSTM1kXBENgCXWNex1Q8qGDPSx6LDr3LYcHRNCvDT8RCKFscLK3piy2s3EGJwZTZKF

:pray:

etnjxc4HJ7o5UrrFpRuxq1chP83mz9yyXZAiAPRUaUghTJoUJmW3cnk2EL5kWaFAQ2gvPYvXWED7eQZEc18J13ek32Uh2Z1Se3

Above is my etn address.

I love electroneum because it aims to benefit the unbanked population and also improve their life through the mobile miner airdropping them some income and providing them a platform for them to sell their services which can increase their income and change their life.

@cryptocapsule thank you for this awesome giveaway and may your generous be blessed with even greater abundance in all areas of your life.

@cryptocapsule does the competition end ! i haven’t get any thing yet could you send me any amount it will be good for me as my first received payment thank you

etnk7Kezhi8YMpSF5NSPrf2NjwVGNrmT7X1txY6sLAJHddB1sDNiPYL4HmfLV9kd4pPw2DeBgut25RkbBw79yYUq7742RFXzG2

i m from Venezuela, and i think electroneum is a great way to improve economy is going to be the future, but for now i can use it to buy some electroneum merchandise…

thank you for the generosity and take care

2 Likes

etnjzMDn5sWUDMCjp23SFwHfPtmJjtTT1iD8zVgHuwWNXByPAtqdo61jDGU6Xc9uyAWHEGq9yfWjdHwxb4M3vBrf34JzCMYLfW

I like Electroneum, because it will be mined nicely on my smartphone.

First of all I am new to the world of cryptography, I have analyzed that electroneum has the possibility of winning the world and I want to participate in it, its potential is enormous and I will be part of this community, the story is being made.

etnk7kt7e1V1WrKUgTTZ1pD5FnZu15YNfPxCRPEi5Hjc2HxtZno9obeLoQtEZbRwm8KEcv1h8S56nL5R6RHiKJ6H23njfAXwmi

2 Likes

@cryptocapsule Thank you for doing this you are wonderfull.

1 Like

thanks

etnkQeto7DkhSsb7wwJFaDhTcrpHaCRNJ3XtZ124AsaNWfYhXSNUx1HW4brJKnWaMvEbAoLrMZoUp8dsWFU8rGZB2mqxK7cfrA

etnkQeto7DkhSsb7wwJFaDhTcrpHaCRNJ3XtZ124AsaNWfYhXSNUx1HW4brJKnWaMvEbAoLrMZoUp8dsWFU8rGZB2mqxK7cfrA

@Cryptocapsule also @RSKNOR
A wonderful space you have created here with many faces from all over the world.
I hope your gift of giving helps those who recieve help others who need hope.
:heart::heart:

1 Like

Thank you. unfortunately I didn’t receive any😢

There is new Giveaway

1 Like